Get the Add to Any Subscribe Button widget and many other great free widgets at Widgetbox! Not seeing a widget? (More info)

Saturday 19 October 2013

Pheasant Cleaning- Removing Breast Meat Simple/Fast


The lovely Caitlin aka @summerbo2gamer on twitter was kind enough to contact me over the email form to talk about wild camping, hunting and skinning small game. This lead to a lengthy conversation and me agreeing to make a couple of video's about cleaning small game.

Here is the first video of three of me cleaning 2 roadkill pheasants, showing one of the most simple methods of removing meat from a bird, For those of you who read the pigeon recipe, this is the same method I used for pigeons. So take a little look :)



I have to apologies for the quality of the video, these were taken on a mobile phone and have lost quality while being uploaded to youtube. Also no planning went in to the videos so its just me talking at you for a few mins...
I will put up the next two videos in a mo

Thank you so much for reading and watching, Please get in touch with any comments or questions :
Summer


Email- tzsfb@hotmail.co.uk
Twitter- @zombiefoodbible
Subscribe, Follow and Contact to the right
Comment Below

1 comment:

  1. Love this ! So informative ! I can't wait to try it out, but I really can at the same time.. lol <3 Thank you so much love!

    ReplyDelete